American Patriot owns a 100% Working Interest in the Panther project covering 12,430 Gross Acres, (10,293 Net Acres) in the Blood Creek Syncline in Garfield County, Central Montana.
- Large position on a well control defined structural nose
- Located on the flanks of an oil rich basin close to producers/infrastructure
- Vertical drilling opportunity with upside and potential to turn to horizontal oil play
- Low cost of entry and could represent significant upside in the event of success (as a result of being a first mover in the basin).
- Exploration plan is acquire seismic, farm down for free carry on well. American Patriot is presently seeking to identify appropriate partners, who are willing to enter into a farm down arrangement for the project. American Patriot is targeting technically sound operators with experience in the basin.
- The basin is well served by infrastructure with ready access to drill rigs and service companies. Vertical well costs in this project are estimated to be approximately $1,200,000 (fractured and stimulated).These projects are in the early exploration phase and no commercial discoveries have been drilled on or adjacent to the proposed project areas.